What is the difference between a routine Physical Exam and the CED Annual Wellness Exam?
The CED Annual Wellness Exam is a thorough examination of nearly every aspect of the patient’s health. The exam has been designed to screen for many of the most common diseases such as heart disease, cancer, liver and lung disease. Using high-tech diagnostic equipment, your CED physician is able to uncover problems that other physicians could not.
The CED Annual Wellness Exam includes the following:
The physical exam may include any of the following tests based on the patient’s medical history and the doctor’s recommendations*:
• Thorough medical history evaluation
• Thorough physical exam
• General blood work including advanced lab screening
• Chest X-Ray
• Nuclear or standard stress test
• Full Body or Heart CAT Scan
• Holter Monitor
• General and cardiac ultrasound (CIMT Testing)
• Pulmonary function testing
• Nutritional Counseling
* If recommended by the physician based on health history, physical exam and other findings.
Who should have an EliteHealth Annual Wellness Examination?
If you meet any of the following criteria items, you should consider getting a CED Annual Wellness Exam.
• Over 50
• Have a family history of cancer
• Have a family history of diabetes
• Have a family history of heart disease
• Have high/low blood pressure
• Have high cholesterol
• Work in a high stress environment
How long does it take?
Usually, all examination is conducted within one day. However, some tests might be performed on the following day as well.
Don’t leave your health to chance, take charge! Feel confident about your health, by scheduling a CED Annual Wellness Exam today by calling (312)929-4492
or by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org