Our physicians will be available at your location within an hour with medication and treatment for you!
Our urgent care Chicago house-call doctors offer pediatric and adult medical services and medical urgent care throughout Chicago and outlying suburbs. If you are in the area and are in need of child or adult urgent medical care and treatment, express house calls, doctor house visits, or urgent care please contact us right away. One of our house-call doctors in Chicago is standing by to respond immediately to you.
We Offer Adult and Pediatric Urgent Care Services 24/7
We provide a detailed coded receipt for insurance reimbursment purposes.
Eye Urgent Care
- Eye urgent care, Conjunctivitis (pink eye), and other infections.
- Foreign body (particle stuck in eye) & rust removal.
- Corneal abrasions (scratched eye)
- Eye pain evaluation and treatment.
Nose and throat Conditions
- Upper respiratory infection, “colds”, strep throat.
- Epistaxis (bloody nose) treatment
- Foreign body (stuck object) removal.
- Rapid strep, mono, influenza testing.
Respiratory Urgent Care
- Emphysema (COPD)
- Mild bronchiolitis
- Metered dose inhalers and nebulizers.
- Spirometry/peak flow meters.
Urinary Tract Issues
- UTI (urinary tract infection), bladder infection.
- Instant urinalysis testing
- Mild kidney infection (pyelonephritis)
- Hematuria (blood in urine)
- Urinary retention (inability to urinate)
- Difficult foley catheter placement
- Foley catheter removal, irrigation, flushing
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD’s),
- Urethritis (penile discharge) – your privacy is maintained
- Emergency dental care
- Tooth infections including dental abscess, abscess drainage, anesthetic dental block, and analgesic pain relief.
- Dentist and specialty dental referral
- Minor fractures (broken bones)
- X-ray machine can be brought to you wherever you are!
- Splinting and crutches may be brought to you
- Acute pain management
- Follow-up referral with orthopedist
- Cast removal and cast splitting (loosening a cast that is too tight) *if we cannot respond immediately for this procedure, you should go to your nearest emergency room or call 9-1-1.
- Otitis media & Externa (middle and swimmer’s ear infections)
- Wick (gauze) placement for swimmer’s ear.
- Cerumen (wax) removal.
- Removal of foreign objects.
- Ear laceration repair with stitches/sutures.
- Otolaryngology (ENT) referral
Soft Tissue – Wounds
- Skin laceration (cuts) repair via suturing (stitches) or staples. Wound repair can be performed conveniently and safely in most house call settings. Sterility is maintained.
- Tetanus vaccination
- Cosmetic surgery
Gastrointestinal- stomach, bowels, & below
- Dehydration from vomiting, diarrhea, stomach flu, food poisoning.
- Rapid IV fluid hydration, instant blood electrolyte check.
- Symptom relief with anti-emetics (anti-nausea) and other medications.
- Rectal pain, anal hemorrhoids, fissures, anoscopy available.
- Medication reactions and adverse drug effects (side effects) We can provide rapid relief for mild allergic reactions, nausea, vomiting, and many other symptoms
- Difficult IV, catheter and other tube placement For patients receiving home IV medications, who have experienced IV malfunction, we can replace your IV in your home anytime. We also remove and replace feeding tubes, tracheostomies, foley and other catheters.
- Pediatric Urgent Care As Board Certified Emergency Physicians we are fully prepared to care for your child. We carry medications in pediatric doses, and pediatric urgent care equipment and supplies.
- Chicago House Calls and Urgent Care within 1 Hour Stop sitting in the emergency room and receive urgent care from our mobile doctors in Chicago. From blood work to X-rays, we provide thorough medical urgent care from board-certified physicians with a fast response house call. Once the diagnosis is made, a mobile doctor will proceed with necessary medication and a follow-up within 48 hours. With your permission, we will communicate your medical status with your primary physician.
- Discreet Medical Aid for Celebrities Don’t worry if you’re a celebrity trying to keep your illness discreet. Our mobile doctors provide on-location medical urgent care in Chicago for actors and actresses during TV, film, and photography shoots. Discreet medical aid for celebrities.
Medications & supplies that we carry
- Medications – Medications and many oral, injectable and other medications are provided during the house call. Patients usually do not need to travel to the pharmacy after the mobile doctor’s urgent care provided at the house call visit. Written or telephoned prescriptions are available from your mobile doctor.
- Medical supplies –Suturing (stitches) equipment, splints, dressings, crutches, oxygen, nebulizers, IV fluids, Foley catheters, and many other urgent care supplies may be supplied during the urgent care provided at the house call.
- Mobile Laboratory services – Many instant urgent care tests are available during the mobile doctor’s house call visit. Equipment is available to our mobile doctors for instant bedside blood testing for glucose, electrolytes, kidney function, and blood count. Results are available in 2 minutes! On site instant testing for strep (streptococcus A), mononucleosis, influenza A and B, and pregnancy are available. Rapid Urine dip test and drug screening are also performed. TB (tuberculosis, PPD) testing is available. Tests may also be performed at a lab of your choice. Lab specimens, including cultures or other specialized tests, obtained during the mobile doctor’s house call visit may be sent to the lab for processing. Many instant urgent care tests are available during the mobile doctor’s house call visit. Equipment is available to our mobile doctors for instant bedside blood testing for glucose, electrolytes, kidney function, and blood count. Results are available in 2 minutes! On site instant testing for strep (streptococcus A), mononucleosis, influenza A and B, and pregnancy are available. Rapid Urine dip test and drug screening are also performed. TB (tuberculosis, PPD) testing is available. Tests may also be performed at a lab of your choice. Lab specimens, including cultures or other specialized tests, obtained during the mobile doctor’s house call visit may be sent to the lab for processing.
- Mobile X-RAY & Imaging services – Portable x-ray and ultrasound services can be made available during the house call. The x-ray or ultrasound machine will be brought to the house call. Once completed, X-ray films interpreted by a board certified radiologist and copies are provided to the patient upon request. X-rays and other radiologic imaging, such as MRI, and CT Scan, may be arranged at a radiology center near you.
- For Your Safety Your mobile doctor carries always carries safety equipment for urgent care. In the extremely unlikely event of serious medication reaction, your care is in the hands of a board certified emergency physician. Oxygen, airway apparatus, emergency medications and other equipment are available to provide you with the safest house call experience available. In the event of serious problem, your mobile doctor will help coordinate further care with the nearest Chicago EMS and hospital emergency department. Your safety is our number one priority.
Contact our local doctors in Chicago, Illinois, at (312) 929-4492 for in-home medical services that allow you to have peace of mind about treating an illness or injury at home.